We were hired to build a Security Program from scratch at a Healthcare Service Provider organization and help them attain the HITRUST CSF certification.
Working with the organization’s Security and Privacy Officer, we delivered the following successfully:
- Security assessment of the organization and its information systems
- Developed security policies and about 20 security standards on various topics; The policies and standards were developed to meet sound security practices as well as the HITRUST certification requirements
- Developed a security remediation plan and provided advisory services support for remediation
- Providing advisory support for the client’s Certified Electronic Health Record Technologies (CEHRT) team in obtaining the ONC Certification for their product’s eligibility in Meaningful Use.
- Our thought leadership and extensive experience with security/privacy assessment and remediation services as well as healthcare regulatory compliance (HIPAA, Meaningful Use etc.)
- Our emphasis on security being a facilitator for business growth as opposed to a inhibitor
- Our people skills and ability to work with a wide range of client personnel with different background and expertise